Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Jan. 22
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
We shouldn't let a serious crisis go to waste. It is time for us as a nation to discuss why it's not called "lip-singing".— Justin Paterno (@zerobeta) January 22, 2013
Has there ever been a chief market strategist that wasn't urging caution?— Eddy Elfenbein (@EddyElfenbein) January 22, 2013
When a software company needs to bail out the hardware company that runs its software you know both of them are screwed— Leigh Drogen (@LDrogen) January 22, 2013
Tepper: "We wanna be long the sectors that go up" ---lolz.— Jerry Khachoyan(@TheArmoTrader) January 22, 2013
Overall, I think Jay-Z and Beyonce's coronation ceremony went well yesterday.— Downtown Josh Brown (@ReformedBroker) January 22, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV