Aquasition Corp. Announces Separate Trading Of Its Common Stock And Warrants
NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aquasition Corp. (AQUUU) (the "Company") today announced that, commencing on January 23, 2013, the holders of the Company's units may separately trade the common stock and warrants included in such units. The symbols for the common stock, warrants and units are AQU, AQUUW, and AQUUU, respectively.
Aquasition Corp. is a blank check company formed to acquire through a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase or similar acquisition transaction, one or more businesses or assets.
SOURCE Aquasition Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV