Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, announced it is hosting a complimentary webinar entitled, “Decoding Russia’s Online Evolution – Is 2013 the Year to Expand your E-Commerce Business?” The webinar will take place on Jan. 31, 2013, at 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. CST. The webinar, which is part of Digital River’s monthly E-Commerce Webinar Series, is now open for registration.
Led by Julie-Lynn Tikekar, Digital River’s associate director of emerging markets, the webinar will offer enterprises interested in expanding into online markets:
- Data about Russia’s online revenue potential;
- Practical recommendations for how and when to establish an online presence in Russia;
- An update about the latest developments in Russian online shopping behaviors; and
- Insight into potential legal, logistics and security challenges.
“Russia’s online marketplace offers significant opportunity for companies interested in expanding European e-commerce sales. To succeed in this market, however, companies need to have strong knowledge of local specifics and carefully weigh the business risks and rewards,” said Scott Heimes, Digital River’s senior vice president and CMO. “Companies joining us for this webinar will gain practical recommendations for how they can build e-commerce operations and e-sales in Russia while operating from abroad.”
Attendees are encouraged to register for one of two webinars, which are open to the public and free of charge. To register or attend the webinar, attendees must use a laptop or desktop computer.Register Now or click http://bit.ly/V1SaBo for Jan. 31, 2013, at 7:00 a.m. CST Register Now or click http://bit.ly/YiOWzG for Jan. 31, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. CST Digital River’s free monthly E-Commerce Webinar Series is geared toward companies searching for new ways to go direct-to-buyer online in order to monetize their products and accelerate sales across multiple channels, devices and geographies. For more information about the series, email firstname.lastname@example.org. About Digital River, Inc. Digital River, Inc., the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, builds and manages online businesses for software and game publishers, consumer electronics manufacturers, distributors, online retailers and affiliates. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a global commerce operation. The company’s comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, global payments, cloud-based billing, fraud management, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multi-lingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV