Bernstein analyst Brad Hintz, a former MD at Morgan Stanley, also said in an interview with Bloomberg Radio that he is "enthusiastic" on Morgan Stanley, citing the improvement in its retail wealth management business, but said he would still own Goldman Sachs before Morgan Stanley.
Bottomline, while analysts have upgraded estimates to reflect better earnings performance, Goldman Sachs still rules.
--Written by Shanthi Bharatwaj in New York
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Shanthi Bharatwaj.
>To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/shavenk.>To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV