Fare Buzz Launches New Vacation Booking Engine
NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fare Buzz, a travel company located in New York City, is now offering their customers more options and savings for their next vacation.
The updates to Fare Buzz' booking engine make it easier for travelers to combine their hotel and flight options when booking a vacation, saving them both time and money. This updated feature through their existing booking engine allows customers to take advantage of competitive pricing on hotels and flights, combining the two together in an affordable vacation package option.
"The new updates to our vacation package booking engine offers our customers' competitive rates on the hotel and flight cost," said Arnold Walter, President and CEO of Fare Buzz. "Our prices are lower than most in the industry, something our customers can compare as they become familiar with our options and pricing."Additional services such as car rentals will be added to the vacation package booking engine at a later date. Fare Buzz additionally offers competitive pricing on hotels and flights individually. Vacation deals are available from all US gateways to destinations both domestic and international. About Fare Buzz: Started in 1994 in New York City, Fare Buzz is one of the leading travel providers in the industry. Due to Fare Buzz' buying power, the company is able to negotiate aggressive deals on air, hotels, car rentals and vacation packages to pass the savings on to the consumer. In addition, Fare Buzz also specializes in an attractive rewards program for customers. The Buzz Rewards program allows customers to earn points on select bookings to use at over 200 retailers around the US. More information about Fare Buzz' newest feature, please visit: http://www.farebuzz.com/vacation-packages SOURCE Fare Buzz
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV