Wyo. Unemployment Rate Fell To 4.9 Percent In Dec.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) â¿¿ Wyoming's unemployment rate fell to 4.9 percent in December.
The Wyoming Department of Workforce Services reports that the rate fell from November's 5.1 percent.
The agency noted that the number of unemployed individuals in Wyoming has fallen while employment has not grown, causing the state's labor force to decline. From December 2011 to December 2012, Wyoming's labor force decreased by nearly 2,500 individuals.
Most county unemployment rates changed little from November to December.The highest unemployment rates were found in the western and central parts of the state. Teton County posted the highest unemployment rate at 7.3 percent, followed by Lincoln at 7 percent, Fremont 6.2 percent and Park 5.9 percent counties. The lowest unemployment rates were found in Sublette at 3.6 percent, Converse 3.7 percent and Niobrara 3.8 percent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV