3. Banco Santander-Chile ( SAN): Provides commercial and retail banking services to corporate and individual customers in Chile. Market cap at $88.35B, most recent closing price at $8.56.
Banco Santander was ranked favorably. The company is proposing to merge with Banesto unit Teavana. Previously, Banco Santander wanted to buy RBS branches, but backed down.
4. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. ( KKD): Operates as a branded retailer and wholesaler of doughnuts, complementary beverages and treats, and packaged sweets. Market cap at $787.86M, most recent closing price at $12.08.Krispy Kreme shares were ranked favorably. Shares are already at a 52-week high, rallying from around $7 in November 2012 and closing recently at $12.08. At an presentation, the company said that growth will come from expanding in the U.S. and globally. The goal is to have 900 international stores by fiscal 2017. The company also expects same store sales will be at a 4-year high, growing 6.8% in Q3/2013.
5. SolarCity Corporation ( SCTY): Engaged in the design, installation and sale or lease of solar energy systems to residential and commercial customers, or sale of electricity generated by solar energy systems to customers. Market cap at $1.16B, most recent closing price at $15.92. Cramer said “I was negative about SolarCity, but now I think it is an interesting play. I'm thinking this is a good company and a Buy.” In a separate analysis, SolarCity was previously evaluated as a stock that should not be short-sold at this time.
( Written by Kapitall's Chris Lau)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts