American Dental Association Symptom Checker App Gives Patients The Power
In developing the ADA's new consumer-focused MouthHealthy.org, consumers surveyed for the website identified a symptom checker tool as the most requested feature. The ADA Dental Symptom Checker is now available as an interactive Web platform on MouthHealthy.org, as well as a downloadable app on iTunes and Google Play.
The ADA launched the award-winning MouthHealthy.org website in June 2012 to reach the 80 percent of Internet users who seek health information online. Consumers can find oral health concerns organized by life stages, A-Z topics with videos, ADA Seal of Acceptance products, and tips and activities to make oral health care fun for kids.
The ADA Dental Symptom Checker is now available as an interactive Web platform on
MouthHealthy.org, as well as a downloadable app on iTunes and Google Play.
About the American Dental AssociationThe not-for-profit ADA is the nation's largest dental association, representing 157,000 dentist members. The premier source of oral health information, the ADA has advocated for the public's health and promoted the art and science of dentistry since 1859. The ADA's state-of-the-art research facilities develop and test dental products and materials that have advanced the practice of dentistry and made the patient experience more positive. The ADA Seal of Acceptance long has been a valuable and respected guide to consumer dental care products. The monthly The Journal of the American Dental Association ( JADA) is the ADA's flagship publication and the best-read scientific journal in dentistry. For more information about the ADA, visit www.ada.org. For more information on oral health, including prevention, care and treatment of dental disease, visit the ADA's consumer website www.MouthHealthy.org. SOURCE American Dental Association
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV