The 2012 Obsessies Awards From I'm Not Obsessed Are In!
GARDEN CITY, N.Y., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Obsessies are ImNotObsessed.com's annual reader survey putting a bow on the year's celebrity news and gossip. It's "Gossip...Without the Guilt®!!"
This year's awards voting had some nail-biters and some...well, not so much. A closely contested race was the Most Anticipated Celebrity Wedding for 2013 category. Here, our readers decided that Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux tying the knot was the "it" wedding to come over the likes of Brangelina and Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth getting hitched.
The biggest blowout of the year was not too much of a shocker. The most anticipated little peanut coming in 2013 is coming from one Miss Kate Middleton...by a long shot! It's not even worth mentioned the others in this race!
The Brits were well represented for sure, with Posh and Becks perennial fan fashion favs. And, boy...we certainly love the Bennifer, don't we?? Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner were all over the parenting and love bug areas this year. They are a wonderful couple and family, though, aren't they?Here's a brief rundown of who took what this year. To see the full results and to get your hourly dose of the latest gossip, style, celebrity and entertainment news, all without the snark and raunch of most gossip sites, please visit: www.imnotobsessed.com/2013/01/18/the-obsessies-2012-from-im-not-obsessed-results-this-is-how-you-voted/ . 1. Female Fashion Star
2. Male Fashion Start
a. Victoria Beckham – 41%b. Gwen Stefani - 19%
3. Favorite First Time Mom
a. David Beckham – 39%b. Ryan Gosling – 31%
4. Favorite Mom
a. Hillary Duff – 29%b. Drew Barrymore – 20%
5. Favorite Dad
a. Jennifer Garner – 46%b. Jessica Alba/ Reese Witherspoon – 11%
6. Favorite Couple – Dating
a. Ben Affleck – 33%b. Hugh Jackman – 29%
7. Favorite Couple – Married/Long-Term Couple
a. Olivia Wilde & Jason Sudekis – 24%b. Rob Pattinson & Kristen Stewart – 20%
8. Most Shocking Split
a. Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck – 26%b. Kevin Bacon & Kyra Sedgwick – 19%
9. Hottest "Hot Guy of the Day"
a. Amy Poehler & Will Arnett – 25%b. Heidi Klum & Seal – 21%
10. Favorite Bride
a. David Beckham – 25%b. Bradley Cooper – 22%
11. Most Anticipated Birth 2013
a. Blake Lively – 29%b. Anne Hathaway – 18%
12. Most Anticipated Wedding 2013
a. Kate Middleton – 72%b. Shakira – 7%
a. Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux – 39%b. Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt – 35%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV