Crackle Starts The New Year On A 'Smart' Note With Expansion To Major Smart TVs And Blu-ray Devices
A sampling of Crackle's current content offerings in the U.S. include:
- DISTRICT 9
- WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY
- HARRY BROWN
- JOE DIRT
- THE BIG HIT
- DRAGON WARS
- "Rescue Me"
- Thousands of episodes of the world's most loved Anime series including hit titles such as "Blood+" and "Kurozuka" as well as the Marvel Anime series "Wolverine," "X-Men" and "Ironman"
- Two new original series: "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" starring Jerry Seinfeld and "From the Basement," a music series from Radiohead producer Nigel Godrich, along with over 40 other originals including: "The Ropes," "Issues," "The Bannen Way," and more.
Along with these Smart TV and Blu-ray devices, Crackle is accessible on an expanding distribution network including the recently launched app for PlayStation; Sony and other manufacturers' Android phones and tablets; the iPhone, iPad and iPod; Roku players; Xbox LIVE service; and Windows Phones, Barnes & Noble's NOOK Tablet devices and Amazon's Kindle Fire, among others. A full list of Crackle's extended availability can be found on www.crackle.com/outreach/platforms.
On the aforementioned devices, the Crackle App can be accessed in the following ways:
- Through Samsung Apps at http://www.samsung.com/us/appstore
- As a VIZIO Internet App ® from the Yahoo! Connected TV store http://www.vizio.com/technology/via
- Through LG SmartWorld at http://us.lgappstv.com/appspc/main/main/main.lge
Crackle, Inc.Crackle, Inc. is a multi-platform next-generation video entertainment network that distributes digital content including original series and full-length traditional programming from Sony Pictures' vast library of television series and feature films in addition to the libraries of other studios. Crackle is one of the fastest growing entertainment destinations on the Internet, mobile and over-the-top devices, offering audiences high-quality programming in a variety of genres, including comedy, action, sci-fi, horror and music. Crackle reaches an impressive audience through its diverse online and mobile distribution network. Crackle is available in the US, Canada, UK, AU, Latin America and Brazil. Visit Crackle's site at www.crackle.com or find Crackle on Facebook at www.facebook.com/crackle.SOURCE Crackle, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV