Pearson today announced the release of Q-interactive ™, an innovative mobile solution for professionals involved in the administration of psychological, neuropsychological and other diagnostic interactive assessments.
Q-interactive leverages the ease and portability of current Apple ® iPad ® tablet technology, allowing clinicians to choose and customize batteries and administer, score and manage clinical assessments anytime, anywhere. With this technology, test administration and scoring are streamlined so clinicians can capture and record critical client behaviors and nuances that are crucial to successful assessment and treatment. Data from a four-month public beta throughout the United States revealed that clinicians using Q-interactive realized an average time savings of 30 percent when compared with using paper and pencil, and an average of 35 percent in cost savings.
“The clinicians who participated in our public beta agree: The launch of Q-interactive truly represents a groundbreaking turning point for interactive clinical assessments,” said Linda Gerardi, director of Q-interactive at Pearson, who shared feedback from beta participants:
- Dr. Sheila Balog, a psychologist who practices in multiple states, said, “Q-Interactive has moved psychological testing into the 21 st century! The portability and accessibility of the materials and my data are unrivaled in the testing industry. Flying with two iPads is much easier than transporting kits, or spending extra money to purchase multiple sets of materials. The platform is extremely easy to learn and use, and made my transition from paper materials to electronic administration seamless.”
- Dr. Richard J. Perrillo, a neuropsychologist in private practice in San Francisco, who administered nearly 130 subtests during the beta, said, “I love the way Q-interactive reduces examiner fatigue.”
- A high school psychologist from Illinois who administered more than 100 subtests, commented, “Q-interactive has singlehandedly changed the future of psychological assessments for us as school psychologists. It is very user-friendly and has dramatically cut down the amount of time I need to both administer and score assessments. The days of carrying bags and briefcases full of heavy testing instruments are a thing of the past.”
Q-interactive frees clinicians from having to carry and manage multiple manuals, stimulus books, record forms, notepads, a stopwatch and manipulatives, while providing everything they need to be fully prepared. Q-interactive not only puts a comprehensive library of assessment tools right in the palm of their hands, but provides much-needed portability in today’s 24x7 world.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts