NVBIA Names Stanley Martin Homes 2012 "Builder Of The Year"
RESTON, Va., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Saturday evening Stanley Martin Homes joined building industry leaders, as they gathered for the annual President's Ball, hosted by the Northern Virginia Building Industry Association (NVBIA). The evening celebrates the accomplishments of the past year and acknowledges the best of the best within the trade association's membership – made up of homebuilders and trade partners.
Stanley Martin Homes was honored to be named the 2012 Builder of the Year, not only for its tremendous sales success, but also its leadership within NVBIA and its longstanding commitment to serving the community by partnering with organizations like HomeAid Northern Virginia, as well as Women Giving Back.
Stanley Martin's President, Steve Alloy, received the award on the company's behalf and shared, "It is wonderful to receive this kind of recognition from our industry peers and congratulations to everyone in the company. It is a great day at Stanley Martin!"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV