- Ty Amey will be responsible for the Greensburg, Pa. market. Amey previously served as business banking specialist before joining S&T Bank. In this role, he was responsible for retaining and expanding business relationships and branch loan portfolios. Prior to that, Amey served as a branch manager. During his career, he has also held management positions at other banks in the greater Pittsburgh area. Amey holds a Bachelor of Science in communications from Clarion University.
- Pat Miles will be responsible for the Altoona, Pa. market. Miles previously served as assistant vice president business banking before joining S&T Bank. In this role, he was responsible for maintaining and growing the bank's portfolio, while also developing relationships with branch managers. Miles has also held business banking positions at banks in the Altoona and State College area.
- Daniel Mitchell will be responsible for the Washington, Pa. market. Prior to joining S&T Bank, Mitchell served as a business banking relationship manager and was responsible for customer retention as well as the development of new business relationships. Mitchell also held branch management positions at regional and national banks. He served in the United States Air Force as a power production specialist. Mitchell holds a Bachelor of Science in finance from Hawaii Pacific University and an MBA from The University of Pittsburgh Katz School of Business.
- Janeen Toy will be responsible for the Indiana, Pa. market. Prior to joining S&T Bank, Toy served as an office manager where she was responsible for leading a branch's operations as well as managing potential and existing business clients. Toy has also held client service representative and teller positions during her career. She earned an associate in specialized business degree from the Newport Business Institute.
S&T Bank Announces Appointment Of Four Community Lenders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.