INDIANA, Pa., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- S&T Bank (NASDAQ: STBA), a full-service financial institution with branch locations in 11 Pennsylvania counties, is pleased to announce the recent appointments of four community lenders who will work to establish new relationships with local businesses as well as grow existing client relationships:
- Ty Amey will be responsible for the Greensburg, Pa. market. Amey previously served as business banking specialist before joining S&T Bank. In this role, he was responsible for retaining and expanding business relationships and branch loan portfolios. Prior to that, Amey served as a branch manager. During his career, he has also held management positions at other banks in the greater Pittsburgh area. Amey holds a Bachelor of Science in communications from Clarion University.
- Pat Miles will be responsible for the Altoona, Pa. market. Miles previously served as assistant vice president business banking before joining S&T Bank. In this role, he was responsible for maintaining and growing the bank's portfolio, while also developing relationships with branch managers. Miles has also held business banking positions at banks in the Altoona and State College area.
- Daniel Mitchell will be responsible for the Washington, Pa. market. Prior to joining S&T Bank, Mitchell served as a business banking relationship manager and was responsible for customer retention as well as the development of new business relationships. Mitchell also held branch management positions at regional and national banks. He served in the United States Air Force as a power production specialist. Mitchell holds a Bachelor of Science in finance from Hawaii Pacific University and an MBA from The University of Pittsburgh Katz School of Business.
- Janeen Toy will be responsible for the Indiana, Pa. market. Prior to joining S&T Bank, Toy served as an office manager where she was responsible for leading a branch's operations as well as managing potential and existing business clients. Toy has also held client service representative and teller positions during her career. She earned an associate in specialized business degree from the Newport Business Institute.
"Ty, Pat, Dan, and Janeen have a considerable amount of experience in developing client relationships within the business banking sector," said Todd D. Brice, president and chief executive officer of S&T Bank. "We welcome them to the S&T Bank team and are confident that they will contribute to our mission of 'Relationship Banking…One Customer at a Time.'"
For more information about S&T Bank, please visit www.stbank.com or call 800.325.2265.About S&T Bancorp, Inc. Headquartered in Indiana, PA, S&T Bancorp, Inc. operates offices within Allegheny, Armstrong, Blair, Butler, Cambria, Clarion, Clearfield, Indiana, Jefferson, Washington, and Westmoreland counties. With assets of $4.4 billion, S&T Bancorp, Inc. stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol STBA. For more information, visit http://www.stbancorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV