KINGSEY FALLS, QC, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Cascades, a leader in recovery and the production of green packaging and tissue products, is pleased to announce the appointment of Hugo D'Amours to the position of Vice-President, Communications and Public Affairs.
Until last fall, Mr. D'Amours was Director of Media Relations for Quebec Premier Jean Charest. He holds a Bachelor of Arts and a Masters of Public Administration. Over the past 15 years he has developed solid expertise in communications and public relations, and he has earned an excellent reputation. His skills will be a valuable resource and an undeniable asset to the company's management.
"Hugo seemed to be the ideal person to join us as we undergo significant changes, and to continue to promote the innovative and sustainable nature of the company," said Mr. Alain Lemaire, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cascades.
Mr. Lemaire also thanked his predecessor, Mr. Hubert Bolduc, for eight years of dedicated service. He wishes to take this opportunity to wish Mr. Bolduc the best of luck in his new career.Founded in 1964, Cascades produces, converts and markets packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fibres. The Company employs more than 12,000 employees, who work in over 100 modern and versatile production units located in North America and Europe. With its management philosophy, half a century of experience in recycling, and continuous efforts in research and development as driving forces, Cascades continues to deliver the innovative products that customers have come to rely on. Cascades' shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange, under the ticker symbol CAS . SOURCE CASCADES INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV