UBS today announced the expansion of its Global Family Office (GFO) to the Americas region, completing the firm’s implementation of a strategy to extend its GFO business to serve clientele across Europe, Asia and the Americas. The GFO is a joint venture between UBS Investment Bank and UBS Wealth Management, focusing entirely on family offices with institutional-like profiles and requirements. With this expansion complete, UBS now offers GFO expertise in seven primary hubs: Zurich, Geneva, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney and New York.
“The expansion of the UBS GFO into the Americas marks a significant capstone to our strategy to bring our full firm to bear, globally, in support of large institutional and professional family offices around the world,” said Robert McCann, CEO of UBS Americas and CEO of UBS Wealth Management Americas.“ The result is a platform that responds to the highly tailored, complex needs of our global family office clients, in all markets where we do business.”
The UBS GFO places at its core a select group of financial advisers who have experience and training in working directly with GFO clients. In addition to providing access to UBS’s experts in its Wealth Management, Investment Bank and Prime Services divisions, the GFO features the following services globally:
- Comprehensive global services with complete transparency to the GFO’s service team, including direct contact with UBS bankers, traders, specialists and sales teams*
- Fully customizable and consolidated real-time reporting of holdings, balances, margin and risk profiles for assets held with UBS and elsewhere
- Access to UBS research to provide intelligence on current investment trends
- Family advisory services, including governance frameworks, governing bodies, corporate advisory, management platforms, asset holding structures, business succession plans, a young successors program and philanthropy strategies
- Exclusive peer network of other UBS Global Family Office clients to share knowledge and identify potential new business opportunities
“The launch of GFO in the Americas allows us to be the only family office provider to combine institutional-level service and access with the holistic wealth management advisory services we supply across the firm,” said Juerg Zeltner, CEO of UBS Wealth Management. ”It is a powerful testament to the business strategy we have set out globally, and an important step in delivering the full breadth of our intellectual capital and resources to our clients worldwide.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV