PRINCETON, N.J., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rosetta announced today that guest speaker, customer engagement expert and Forrester Research, Inc. Senior Analyst serving Customer Intelligence professionals Fatemah Khatibloo will partner with Rosetta Chief Operating Officer Mark Taylor to offer best practices for using customer intelligence to inform marketing, increase engagement and drive results during a free webinar at 2 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on February 7, 2013.
Rosetta is an independent brand in the Publicis Groupe of global agencies and is one of the nation's largest digital and direct interactive agencies.
"With 'connected consumers' dictating the channels and the sequence in which they want to engage, many marketers are overwhelmed with decisions about how to target their marketing to generate the greatest business impact," said Taylor. "Fortunately, we have tools that can improve these conversations, like real data on the audiences, channels, devices and content that matter at precisely the right moments in the purchase process. Fatemah and I are excited to dive into some specific approaches that will inform marketing efforts, increase engagement and drive results."
At the February 7 event, Khatibloo and Taylor will discuss:
- Organization design needed to build a customer-obsessed business;
- Technical infrastructure requirements for capturing cross-channel intelligence;
- Ways to measure and optimize every customer's value over time;
- Best practices for using customer intelligence and insights to inform strategy;
- How to streamline agency relationships to operate around a single view of the customer;
- Examples of marketers successfully turning intelligence into engagement and results.