Analyst Fatemah Khatibloo And Rosetta COO Mark Taylor Headline Free February 7 Webinar On Why Customer-Obsessed Businesses Drive Greater Engagement And Revenue
PRINCETON, N.J., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rosetta announced today that guest speaker, customer engagement expert and Forrester Research, Inc. Senior Analyst serving Customer Intelligence professionals Fatemah Khatibloo will partner with Rosetta Chief Operating Officer Mark Taylor to offer best practices for using customer intelligence to inform marketing, increase engagement and drive results during a free webinar at 2 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on February 7, 2013.
Rosetta is an independent brand in the Publicis Groupe of global agencies and is one of the nation's largest digital and direct interactive agencies.
"With 'connected consumers' dictating the channels and the sequence in which they want to engage, many marketers are overwhelmed with decisions about how to target their marketing to generate the greatest business impact," said Taylor. "Fortunately, we have tools that can improve these conversations, like real data on the audiences, channels, devices and content that matter at precisely the right moments in the purchase process. Fatemah and I are excited to dive into some specific approaches that will inform marketing efforts, increase engagement and drive results."
At the February 7 event, Khatibloo and Taylor will discuss:
- Organization design needed to build a customer-obsessed business;
- Technical infrastructure requirements for capturing cross-channel intelligence;
- Ways to measure and optimize every customer's value over time;
- Best practices for using customer intelligence and insights to inform strategy;
- How to streamline agency relationships to operate around a single view of the customer;
- Examples of marketers successfully turning intelligence into engagement and results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV