CyberPatriot Announces Teams Advancing To The National Finals Competition
ARLINGTON, Va., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- After three impressive preliminary rounds, 28 teams of high school students have advanced to the National Finals Competition of the nation's largest and fastest growing high school cyber defense competition – CyberPatriot V!
CyberPatriot—The National High School Cyber Defense Competition, an education initiative established by the Air Force Association, is a one-of-a-kind cyber defense competition designed to inspire students to consider science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields in their studies. The unique structure helps to prepare college- and career-ready students with not just technical skills, but also invaluable experience in teamwork, leadership, and critical-thinking. Competitors also gain great insights and technical expertise from industry leaders, including CyberPatriot's presenting sponsor, the Northrop Grumman Foundation.
This year's finalists represent Alabama, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, South Dakota, Texas, and Virginia. Two teams from Manitoba, Canada will also compete at the National Finals Competition as International Exhibition Teams.
- EDUCATE the public on the critical need for unmatched aerospace power and a technically superior workforce to ensure U.S. national security.
- ADVOCATE for aerospace power and STEM education.
- SUPPORT the Total Air Force family and promote aerospace education.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV