GridPoint Named Among Top Global Vendors For Energy Management Software By Independent Analyst Firm
"We are honored to be recognized for our cloud-based platform, GridPoint Energy Manager, and the best-in-class data analytics capabilities it provides to our customers. GridPoint has gained significant market momentum with Fortune 500 retailers, grocers and restaurants due to our unique and disruptive approach based on data-driven analytics, submetering and control," said GridPoint CEO John Spirtos. "Our solution allows customers to uncover previously hidden savings opportunities and consistently achieve double-digit percentage energy and operational savings. We are aggressively and rapidly expanding our capabilities so we can continue to deliver the most comprehensive energy management platform on the market today."
To date, GridPoint's customer base includes 4 of the top 10 retailers, 3 of the top 10 restaurant companies and 8 of the top 30 restaurant chains. GridPoint solutions manage more than 11,000 sites and 450,000 endpoints across the United States, Canada and Europe.
About GridPointGridPoint is an established leader in smart energy solutions, providing Fo rtune 1000 enterprises, government agencies and utilities with the tools to implement and maintain sustainable energy management practices that improve operational efficiency and maximize energy savings. Founded in 2003, GridPoint is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, with offices in Austin, Texas, Roanoke, Virginia, Seattle, Washington, and Ottawa, Ontario. For more information, visit the company's website at www.gridpoint.com, on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/gridpoint-inc./ or follow GridPoint on Twitter at www.twitter.com/@gridpointinc.
Media Contact: Kelley Hughes, firstname.lastname@example.org, 713-269-4043SOURCE GridPoint
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV