Orion Financial Celebrates 20 Years Of Growth
SOUTHLAKE, Texas, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Orion Financial Group, Inc., a provider of mortgage assignment, lien release and document retrieval services, announces its 20th year of successfully helping mortgage servicers and investors with their documentation needs. Since its inception in 1993, the company has grown significantly in terms of its business and revenues, according to Mike Wileman, president and chief executive officer. In the last five years alone, Orion has seen a 170 percent increase in the number of transactions it performs. In addition, the company's client base has tripled since 2008, he adds.
Orion helps servicers and investors properly create, record, and track mortgage documents. By adding new services, continually updating its technology, and providing outstanding customer service over the past two decades, the company has solidified its position as one of the leading document services providers in the industry, Wileman notes.
"The integrity of Orion's process and our emphasis on meeting all of our client's documentation needs has fueled our growth over the past 20 years. We're looking forward to continued growth in the years ahead, and are now working on rolling out some innovative services by the end of the first quarter that will add great value to Orion's offerings," Wileman says.
"Orion has been guided by exceptional management and a clear focus on customer service, which has allowed us to thrive even when the economy and mortgage markets went through downturns," Wileman said. In the period from 2007 to 2009, over 400 mortgage-related companies went out of business, he notes. "It's a testament to Orion that we've flourished through all business cycles," Wileman says.Wileman cites a number of additional key factors that have fueled Orion's growth and contributed to its success:
- The creation and building of its proprietary technology management system, DocPro! ® , which generates mortgage documents in a reasonable time period while maintaining the integrity of county-specific requirements . DocPro! creates documents at a rate 50 to 75 percent faster than the industry average, empowering Orion's clients to handle significant document recording volume
- From the executive level on down, Orion's employees have direct mortgage-related experience. The wealth of specific mortgage industry experience makes Orion an exceptional partner in providing document services, Orion's ability to customize its solutions and services means it can support clients of any size, whether small, medium or large. Its client base reflects the wide range of companies it serves
- Orion's services are required by servicers and investors through all market cycles, and the company has moved nimbly to meet its customers' needs in all stages of the mortgage market
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV