SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The America's Cup and Live Nation are proud to present the America's Cup Concert Series at the America's Cup Pavilion, located between Piers 27/29. The America's Cup Pavilion will host multiple events in the summer of 2013 in San Francisco's first outdoor, waterfront concert venue.
Sting, the multi-Grammy award winning musician is the first headline act to be announced. Tickets for the concert, part of the critically acclaimed Back to Bass world tour, will go on sale beginning Friday, February 22nd at 10am at Ticketmaster.com. Additional events will be announced throughout the concert season that runs through October.
The America's Cup Concert Series is a major live entertainment initiative in support of the America's Cup Park on the Embarcadero, intended to create a vibrant, public space with a full range of activities for sailors and non-sailors alike.The new, temporary, 9,000 seat venue will be centered in the America's Cup Park on Piers 27/29 and will host a wide range of events including concerts, family shows, community and business events, comedy, as well as America's Cup race activities and viewing sessions. The America's Cup Park at Piers 27/29 on the Embarcadero is the center of event activities during the 34th America's Cup in San Francisco. This is where fans will find team bases, interactive exhibits, food and beverage courts, as well as shops featuring their favorite team gear. This is also the place to come on race days for the Dock-In and Dock-Out shows, as well as team and guest hospitality. The America's Cup Concert Series will run throughout the summer of 2013 and coincide with the Louis Vuitton Cup (the America's Cup Challenger Series), the Red Bull Youth America's Cup and the America's Cup Finals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV