High 5 Casino Becomes Facebook's Fastest Growing Virtual Casino
NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- High 5 Casino surpassed 1 million active users last week, cementing its position as the fastest growing virtual casino on Facebook.
The new social product from High 5 Games became the first Facebook casino to offer so many authentic casino games from around the world to players on the world's top social network. High 5 Casino currently features more than 30 real casino games, considerably more than any of its Facebook competitors.
"We are delighted to see that so many players have installed and enjoyed our social casino in such a short amount of time," said Anthony Singer, CEO of High 5 Games. "It has become clear to us that online players are searching for the same high-quality slot games that they can find in real casinos. It just made sense to launch our top brands online in conjunction with their debut in brick-and-mortar casinos. High 5 Casino has become that exclusive social destination for players looking for real casino games on Facebook."
High 5 Casino opened its virtual doors with a soft launch in September, but it didn't take long for much of the social slot community – eager for real games with a truly legitimate and random math model – to migrate over to the new casino. In just a few months, High 5 Casino gained an audience of over 1 million monthly active users and 350,000 daily active users.With many of the most recognizable brands in the industry and gameplay that makes it feel like a player is in a real casino, High 5 Casino has quickly become one of best-performing games on Facebook. In fact, its sticky rate – which is the best indicator of engagement because it measures DAU over MAU – is an impressive 34%. That engagement level outperforms virtually all other social casinos on Facebook. This has been done without any social engagement methods that other casinos use to amplify growth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV