Citibank® Online and Citi’s digital banking services were recognized today as the top among major US banks in a Forrester Research, Inc. January 2013 report “ 2012 US Bank Secure Website Rankings: Citi Moves To The Top With Added Functionality And A New Look.” In the report, Forrester attributes Citi’s top ranking to the launch of the newly redesigned Citibank Online in 2011 and the launch of its acclaimed tablet banking apps, Citibank for iPad ® and Citibank ® (Kindle Fire Edition).
- Citi ranked in the top spot and was the only bank to score in the report’s highest category, “Significantly above minimum standards.”
- The current evaluation is the first since Citi launched a completely overhauled consumer banking website in 2011 , which propelled Citi’s position to number one after previously ranking second to last.
- Citi received the highest marks among the six U.S. banks evaluated for Presentation, Transactional Content and Functionality, and Self-Service Content and Functionality, and was rated second in Trust.
- Citi was among three banks to earn a perfect score for mobile services.
“Citi earned the highest score in our presentation category. In addition, the firm stood out for features like its integrated personal financial management, with spending charts embedded in the main landing page,” wrote report authors Peter Wannemacher and Cathy Graeber of Forrester.
“Whether our customers are in one of our smart branches, on their mobile devices or banking online, we are always looking for ways to innovate and improve their experience,” said Tracey Weber, Citi’s Managing Director for Consumer Internet and Mobile Banking in North America. “We are thrilled that Forrester has recognized what we consider to be our commitment to continue to develop digital and mobile services that provide a simple, seamless and personable experience across platforms.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV