- Citi ranked in the top spot and was the only bank to score in the report’s highest category, “Significantly above minimum standards.”
- The current evaluation is the first since Citi launched a completely overhauled consumer banking website in 2011 , which propelled Citi’s position to number one after previously ranking second to last.
- Citi received the highest marks among the six U.S. banks evaluated for Presentation, Transactional Content and Functionality, and Self-Service Content and Functionality, and was rated second in Trust.
- Citi was among three banks to earn a perfect score for mobile services.
Citi Tops Secure Website Rankings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts