Citibank® Online and Citi’s digital banking services were recognized today as the top among major US banks in a Forrester Research, Inc. January 2013 report “ 2012 US Bank Secure Website Rankings: Citi Moves To The Top With Added Functionality And A New Look.” In the report, Forrester attributes Citi’s top ranking to the launch of the newly redesigned Citibank Online in 2011 and the launch of its acclaimed tablet banking apps, Citibank for iPad ® and Citibank ® (Kindle Fire Edition).
- Citi ranked in the top spot and was the only bank to score in the report’s highest category, “Significantly above minimum standards.”
- The current evaluation is the first since Citi launched a completely overhauled consumer banking website in 2011 , which propelled Citi’s position to number one after previously ranking second to last.
- Citi received the highest marks among the six U.S. banks evaluated for Presentation, Transactional Content and Functionality, and Self-Service Content and Functionality, and was rated second in Trust.
- Citi was among three banks to earn a perfect score for mobile services.
“Citi earned the highest score in our presentation category. In addition, the firm stood out for features like its integrated personal financial management, with spending charts embedded in the main landing page,” wrote report authors Peter Wannemacher and Cathy Graeber of Forrester.
“Whether our customers are in one of our smart branches, on their mobile devices or banking online, we are always looking for ways to innovate and improve their experience,” said Tracey Weber, Citi’s Managing Director for Consumer Internet and Mobile Banking in North America. “We are thrilled that Forrester has recognized what we consider to be our commitment to continue to develop digital and mobile services that provide a simple, seamless and personable experience across platforms.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts