Hewitt Equipment Limited - Notice Of Appointment
MONTREAL, Jan. 22, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - The Board of Directors of Hewitt Equipment Limited is pleased to announce the appointment of James (Jim) Hewitt as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Stéphane Guérin as President and Chief Operating Officer of the organization and its affiliated companies.
Jim Hewitt Jim Hewitt joined the organization in 1968 and had served as President and Chief Executive Officer since 1983. Under his leadership, the Company has grown significantly by providing Service par Excellence to its Customers.
Stéphane Guérin, CPA, CA Stéphane Guérin joined the Company in 2009 as Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer. In 2010, he was appointed Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. Prior to joining the Hewitt Group, Mr. Guérin worked for over 15 years in the aeronautical industry.
About Hewitt Hewitt Equipment Limited was founded in 1952 by the late Robert Hewitt. The Company is the authorized Caterpillar Dealer for the province of Quebec and Western Labrador, and, since 1995, through its subsidiary, Atlantic Tractors & Equipment Ltd. is also the Cat Dealer for the Maritime provinces. With headquarters in Pointe-Claire and 50 branches, the Hewitt Group sells, rents and services the full line of Caterpillar products through five divisions: Heavy Equipment, Material Handling, Energy, Truck and Agricultural. Hewitt's other subsidiaries are: Hewitt Material Handling Inc. ( Ontario), Hewitt Rentals Inc. ( Quebec, Western Labrador and Maritimes), Montréal Hydraulique 04 Inc. and SITECH Atlantic Ltd. (Maritimes). The Company is also the dealer for Maschinenbau Kiel GmbH (MaK) for Québec, the Maritimes, and the Eastern seaboard of the United States, from Maine to Virginia. The Hewitt Group employs over 2700 people across Eastern Canada.SOURCE Hewitt Equipment Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV