Alcantara Interiors On Prominent Display At Detroit Auto Show
In addition, BMW's M6 high-performance sports car is being shown at NAIAS for the first time and is on display with Alcantara pillars and ceiling.
Auto show visitors also will see Alcantara headliner treatments on the Audi SQ5 with TFSI engine and the Audi RS7 Sportsback, both making world debuts in Detroit.
Other vehicles with Alcantara interior treatments at the North American International Auto Show include a new Lincoln MKC compact-crossover concept model, the Chrysler Town & Country minivan and Ford Edge crossover, along with several other Audi models including the S6 and S8 sedans, and R8 coupe.
Based on unique, patented technology, Alcantara today is the choice of leading companies in the automotive, marine, fashion, home interior and consumer electronics industries. A registered trademark of Alcantara S.p.A., it has been certified as "carbon neutral," adding to its appeal for companies and consumers with a strong interest in the environment.Alcantara S.p.A. is headquartered in Milan with research and production facilities in Nera Montoro, Umbria. More information is available on the Internet at www.alcantara.com. SOURCE Alcantara
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV