Trust Across America Names Reputation Expert Davia Temin One Of The "Top 100 Thought Leaders In Trustworthy Business Behavior In 2013"
In addition to her work as a crisis and reputation strategist, Ms. Temin serves as the First Vice Chair of the Board of Girl Scouts of the USA, Chair of the Board of Video Volunteers, and on the advisory boards of the Knight-Bagehot Fellowship at Columbia Journalism School and ProPublica, and on Harvard Kennedy School's Women's Leadership Board.
To view the full list of the Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trustworthy Business Behavior in 2013, please click here.
About Temin and CompanyTemin and Company Incorporated ( www.teminandcompany.com) creates, enhances, and saves reputations. The firm helps corporations, professional services firms, and other institutions define and strengthen their public image – and their bottom line – through strategic marketing, branding, media relations, thought leadership, speaker and media coaching, financial communications, and crisis management.
Clients include the leaders of some of the world's largest and most well-known corporations, financial institutions, pharma and biotech companies, law firms, consulting firms, publishing houses, venture capital funds, authors, politicians, and colleges and universities.About Trust Across AmericaTrust Across America™ (TAA) ( www.trustacrossamerica.com) is a program of Next Decade, Inc., an award-winning communications firm that has been unraveling and simplifying complex subjects for over 20 years. TAA provides a framework for public companies to improve trustworthy business practices, as well as showcasing role models that are exhibiting high levels of trust and integrity. If you would like to discuss rebuilding trust in business or speak with Davia Temin on another matter, please contact Trang Mar or Mariam Awaisi of Temin and Company at 212-588-8788 or email@example.com . SOURCE Temin and Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV