Clearwater Systems Transforms Business Model: Offers Comprehensive Factory-Direct Service In Conjunction With Its Dolphin WaterCareÂ® Non-Chemical Water Treatment Solution
"Now, with our service organization established, building owners and operators have a worry-free path to reducing hazardous chemicals in their facilities with a partner they can trust to deliver maximum economic and environmental benefits," added Bhargava. "We are poised to change how an industry operates and, in the process, make the built environment more sustainable."
Clearwater Systems will be exhibitors at the 2013 International Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Exposition (AHR Expo) taking place January 28-30 in Dallas, Texas at booth #5112. Clearwater Systems will be showcasing interactive product displays and engaging multimedia presentations.
Media note: To schedule a press interview or to watch a video demonstration of Dolphin WaterCare, please contact Michael Glynn at 860-538-9536.
About Clearwater SystemsClearwater Systems Corp. has developed and provided environmentally responsible water treatment systems for more than a decade. The company's state-of-the-art technology, marketed globally as Dolphin WaterCare, has over 5000 customer installations around the world. The company is focused on the design and delivery of advanced water treatment solutions that support building resource efficiency—primarily water and energy savings—while contributing to pollution prevention and the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.For more information, please visit www.dolphinwatercare.com. Follow Dolphin WaterCare on Twitter Follow Clearwater Systems on LinkedIn SOURCE Clearwater Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV