Beazley Creates Ground-breaking Risk Education Tools For Architects And Engineers
FARMINGTON, Conn., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Beazley Group (BEZ.L), a leading insurer of professional liability insurance for design firms, has launched a redesigned web portal that gives clients and brokers access to industry-leading risk management materials.
"Good risk management is not only protection against hugely expensive and time-consuming professional liability claims," said James Schwartz, US architects and engineers focus group leader at Beazley, "but can also be an important source of competitive advantage."
The web portal was created to heighten firm-wide awareness of risk issues and to offer insights and solutions. It includes:
- An instructional video series titled "By Design" that walks firm employees through typical business scenarios that may lead to costly claims and lost business. The story lines for the series are based on real life examples.
- A " Beazley Box Broker toolkit," containing presentation materials that allow brokers to host risk management educational sessions for insureds.
- More than 30 on-demand webinars hosted by industry experts on topics that pertain to design professionals. Beazley's live risk management webinars, which have been hosted quarterly since 2006 for brokers and insureds, now often draw 1,000 plus attendees.
- Interactive state map with actual case information regarding state statutes and the courts' interpretation of the law directly impacting liabilities and exposures facing design professionals.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts