"I am honored CompTIA has entrusted me to serve as vice chair of the mobility community," said Heather Murray, director, Sales and Marketing, TDMobility at Tech Data. "In this capacity, I look forward to bringing awareness to the critical issues affecting the IT community pertaining to mobility solutions."
"The important and inspired work Heather will be performing for mobility will greatly benefit the entire IT industry and the customers we serve at CompTIA," said Todd Thibodeaux, president and CEO, CompTIA. "The continued insight Heather will provide will enhance and help shape advocacy efforts and policy stances on critical issues and legislation affecting the IT industry."
About Tech Data
Tech Data Corporation is one of the world's largest wholesale distributors of technology products, services and solutions. Its advanced logistics capabilities and value added services enable 125,000 resellers in more than 100 countries to efficiently and cost effectively support the diverse technology needs of end users. Tech Data generated $26.5 billion in net sales for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2012, and is ranked 109th on the Fortune 500 ®. To learn more, visit www.techdata.com .The Tech Data Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10666 About CompTIA CompTIA is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. As a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of IT professionals and companies, CompTIA is the recognized authority for IT education and credentials and the primary advocate for IT businesses and workers. Visit http://www.comptia.org/home.aspx, http://www.facebook.com/CompTIA and http://twitter.com/comptia.
CONTACT: Amanda Little Public Relations Manager (727) 538-5803 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV