Connecture Acquires DRX, A Leading Provider Of Information Systems For Medicare
Some of the DRX many offerings include:
- PlanCompare : Offered via fully hosted websites, or easily integrated with existing ones, PlanCompare is used by a high percentage of Medicare sponsor websites, as well as Medicare.gov, and is the most widely used decision support tool for comparing and enrolling in Medicare plans. Three out of every four people who enroll in a Medicare Part D plan use DRX's PlanCompare.
- DrugCompare : DrugCompare enables payers, pharamacies, and consumers to find therapeutical alternatives for prescription drugs that lower costs – armed with the most comprehensive data available. Powerful analytics enable clients to find the right therapies at the right price, while end users are able to easily compare their option based not only on cost, but also with detailed information on side effects, efficacy and other factors.
Some of Connecture's many offerings include:
- StateAdvantage : is a modular commercial-off-the-shelf suite of solutions that includes everything needed to make a state exchange that enables citizens for shop for, and enroll in, the right health plan with ease. Connecture also offers a plan module that can be used by states that wish to participate in a federal partnership exchange. All of Connecture's solutions easily integrate with existing systems, including those used by health plans, call centers, federal systems and others.
- InsureAdvantage : A proven solution that enables carriers to help employers lower the costs they incur administering health benefits while simultaneously providing their employees with more plans to choose from, InsureAdvantage includes features such as physician's lookup and cost calculators that make the shopping and enrollment process for health insurance intuitive for consumers.
President of Connecture and co-founder Dan Maynard will serve as general manager of DRX. Randy Herman, CEO and president of DRX, is leaving the company to pursue other interests.
"This acquisition will benefit both companies and it's with great pleasure that we welcome DRX's employees to the Connecture family, even as we wish Randy the best of luck in his next venture and applaud the leadership he provided that clearly was instrumental in making DRX the undisputed frontrunner in its field," said Maynard. "Healthcare is changing and together, all of us at DRX and Connecture, have an amazing opportunity to make a positive impact, not only for our customers, but also the Americans they serve."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV