ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alinean, empowering B2B sales and marketing to better quantify and communicate the value of solutions to economic-focused buyers, today announced a record breaking year in 2012, including the addition of 20 new customers, several new partnerships and continuing product innovations.
In 2012, Alinean significantly added to its list of B2B leaders already aware that buyers have fundamentally and permanently changed, requiring a more value-focused, provocative sales and marketing approach. Twenty new customers turned to Alinean to provide the interactive value marketing and selling tools to address more economic-focused buyers including: Canon, Concur, Cox Communications, Dassault Systems, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Data Systems, Lenovo, LogMeIn, Savo Group, SGI and Zebra Technologies.
For these new customers, Alinean developed and delivered Interactive White Papers, Benefits Estimators and ROI / TCO Analysis Tools in major worldwide marketing campaigns and sales enablement initiatives.
"Buyers indicate that it's not Case Studies, Product Demos or Product Comparisons, but Financial Justification / ROI that is the number one most valued content to help make purchase decisions," said Tom Pisello, CEO and Founder of Alinean. "Alinean Value Marketing and Selling Tools are vital to provide the financial quantification and storytelling needed to create additional opportunities and drive quicker, more favorable purchase decisions."Along with welcoming our new customers, Alinean achieved the following in 2012:
- Delivered a series of roadshow events and live webcasts to introduce the Alinean ValueStory™ iPad App, a first-of-its-kind sales enablement tool providing value storytelling with "back of the napkin" cost justification (see http://alinean.com/webcasts for recordings of 2012 events as well as the 2013 schedule)
- Established marketing partnerships with Pure Incubation and IDG to provide guaranteed lead performance on each Value Marketing Tool campaign
- Welcomed Alinean founder Tom Pisello, the ROI Guy, back into the CEO role
- Added integration of Alinean tools with CRM and MAP solutions including Salesforce.com, Eloqua and Marketo for lead capture and enhanced customer intelligence
- Achieved Safe Harbor certification and completed the SSAE 16 Audit SOC 1 Type 2 Audit for the Alinean SaaS platform