PITTSBURGH, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mastech Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: MHH) ("Mastech"), a national provider of Information Technology and Specialized Healthcare Staffing services, has scheduled a conference call to discuss the results of its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012. The conference call will occur on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time and will be hosted by Mr. Kevin Horner, CEO, and Mr. Jack Cronin, CFO.
The conference call can be accessed through a listen-only dial-in number or through a live webcast. To listen to the conference call, please dial 877-407-3980. The webcast will be available at www.mastech.com via the Investor Relations section. Investors should log on 10 minutes prior to the start of the program.
A replay of the call will be available for 7 days following its conclusion. Domestic callers can access the replay by dialing 877-660-6853 and entering conference number 407980. International callers can access the replay by dialing 201-612-7415 and entering the same conference number 407980. The webcast will be available for 7 days on Mastech's corporate website.About Mastech Holdings, Inc.: Leveraging the power of 26 years of IT experience, Mastech ( NYSE MKT: MHH) provides Information Technology Staffing services in the disciplines which drive today's business operations and Specialized Healthcare Staffing services to hospitals and other healthcare facilities. More information about Mastech can be found at Mastech's website: www.mastech.com. SOURCE Mastech Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV