TI Automotive Releases Six New Walbro-brand Ford Mustang Replacement Fuel Modules
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TI Automotive, a leading global supplier of fluid storage, carrying and delivery technology, announces the release of six new replacement fuel module systems for Ford Mustangs. The line includes three new Walbro-brand high-performance modules and three stock replacement modules and covers the 2005 through 2010 model years.
Each new module meets or exceeds OE specifications relating to quality, flow and durability, and each features TI Automotive's 2010 Automotive News PACE Award-winning DCSS 39/50 fuel pump.
The part numbers are as follows:
- TU281/ TU281HP – 2005 model year
- TU282/ TU282HP – 2006-2009 model years
- TU289/ TU289HP – 2010 model year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts