- Hybrid geothermal field, which uses the earth as a heat source in the winter or heat sink in the summer, to reduce energy costs more than 20 percent
- Use of more than 77 percent of wood from managed forests certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Use of 35 percent recycled materials, use of 45 percent locally-manufactured materials and the recycling of more than 85 percent of waste during construction
- Improved indoor air quality with building flush-out using outdoor air to remove the majority of pollutant emissions
- Providing outdoor air more than 30 percent above the mandated standard
- Use of high-efficiency heat and air-conditioning equipment and plumbing fixtures to reduce water consumption
- Indoor secured bicycle storage and showering facilities
- More than 70 percent of the facility's parking under cover to reduce heat island
- Landscape irrigation from retained storm water
Astellas' New Headquarters For The Americas Awarded LEED Gold Certification
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.