Intervale Capital Promotes David Nemeskal To Principal
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Intervale Capital ("Intervale"), an energy-focused private equity firm, is pleased to announce the promotion of David Nemeskal to Principal. In his new position, Dave will be integrally involved in deal sourcing and execution and portfolio company oversight.
Commenting on the promotion, Managing Partner Charles Cherington said, "Dave's promotion reflects the tremendous value he brings to Intervale in multiple areas, including deal origination, deal execution and portfolio company management."
Dave joined Intervale in June 2011 as a Vice President. In that position, Dave was involved in several transactions, and played a key role in Intervale's recent investment in Aegis Chemical Solutions ("Aegis"). Dave currently serves on the Board of Directors of Aegis.Dave has more than ten years of experience as a private equity investor. For the majority of his career prior to Intervale, Dave was at Fidelity Equity Partners, a Boston-based private equity group. Prior to Fidelity Equity Partners, Dave was an investment banking Analyst in Lehman Brothers Retail & Consumer Products group, working out of the New York and San Francisco offices. Dave received a B.A. from Williams College, where he majored in Economics. About Intervale Capital: Intervale Capital is an energy-focused private equity firm, with headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and an office in Houston, Texas. Intervale invests exclusively in middle-market oilfield services and manufacturing companies and related technologies. The firm has more than $650 million under management and is currently investing from its second fund. Contact: Christine SmoragiewiczChief Financial OfficerIntervale Capital(617) 497-8282 http://www.intervalecapital.com SOURCE Intervale Capital
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV