Werner Introduces New Energy Seal Attic Ladder
The Energy Seal Attic Ladder is available at 428 Home Depot stores across the country. The product is also available online at www.homedepot.com.
To learn more about attic solutions for the home, please visit www.werneratticladders.com.
ABOUT WERNER CO.
Werner Co. is the world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of ladders, climbing equipment and ladder accessories under the Werner®, Green Bull®, Keller®, and other licensed brands. Werner also manufactures and sells a line of Fall Protection products and recently acquired Knaack LLC, the leading manufacturer of jobsite, truck and van storage equipment under the Knaack® and Weather Guard® brands. Backed by over 60 years of product innovation, Werner products are recognized for their durability, quality and safety. All Werner ladders and climbing equipment meet or exceed applicable Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and American National Standards Institute (ANSI) codes and standards for strength and structural integrity. Werner is headquartered in Greenville, Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.wernerco.com.Media Contacts: Marquita Kordes, Werner Co., 724-588-2000, Ext 2704, firstname.lastname@example.org Angie Maddox, Seed Factory Marketing, 404-996-4041, email@example.com SOURCE Werner Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV