New Online Store At GourmetCafeSpot.com Offers Affordable High Quality Tea And Coffee Products
HOUSTON, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A new e-commerce website selling affordable high quality tea and coffee products has opened its online store today at www.GourmetCafeSpot.com.
GourmetCafeSpot.com is owned and operated by Texas-based Internet Company Pagee Distributing LLC. Co-founder of Pagee Distributing, Pamela Garnett, states, "We see so many people spending up to $3.00 or $4.00 on a cup of coffee each day, when they could be making their own gourmet blends at home for less than half the price. The end result is better tasting coffee, and savings for the New Year."
The new online store offers a vast array of coffee and tea products including but not limited to: Tea Pots, Water Kettles, Coffee Grinders and Roasters, Coffee Machines, Espresso Machines, Tea Blends and Gourmet Coffee Blends. The Company plans to further expand its inventory in 2013, as the Company grows.
GourmetCafeSpot.com is also increasing its online presence through social media platforms such as Facebook. The Company's new page can be found at www.facebook.com/GourmetCafeSpot and shares various product reviews and limited time offers.GourmetCafeSpot.com accepts all major credit cards through PayPal and items purchased can be shipped anywhere within the United States. Returning customers can create a personal user account to view past purchases and track their existing orders. For more information on this new online store, visit www.GourmetCafeSpot.com. SOURCE Pagee Distributing LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV