Priceline Partner Network To Provide Hotel, Flight And Car Rental Deals For Grandparents.com
NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Grandparents.com, Inc. (OTCBB: GPCM), today announced that it had entered into an agreement with Priceline Partner Network, a business unit of Priceline.com (Nasdaq: PCLN), to power the latest addition to the company's website -- Grandparents.com Travel.
In just a few weeks, visitors to Grandparents.com website will have a robust collection of U.S. and international travel services from the Priceline Partner Network, including:
- The ability to book published-price hotel rooms through 245,000 hotels around the world. Grandparents.com Travel customers also will have access to Priceline's extensive database of hotel freebies, including instant discounts, free breakfast, free Internet access, and more.
- The ability to book rental car reservations worldwide. Grandparents.com Travel will also support rental car company discount codes.
- Airline ticketing with almost all major airlines through priceline.com. This service includes seat mapping, the ability to book different classes of seats, and it supports airline frequent flier numbers.
- A broad lineup of money-saving air & hotel vacation packages. When air and hotel are booked together, customers can save up to $500 compared to booking separately.
"As The Ultimate Resource for Grandparents, we strive to deliver top quality products and services to our audience and we continue to build our offerings with superior savings on the best deals on the Internet – most recently through our partnership with Priceline Partner Network. We are pleased to grant our very first Grandparents.com Recommended® Award for best in class providers of travel services to Priceline.com," said Jeffrey Mahl, President.
"Grandparents.com website visitors will have the best travel services we have to offer," said Randy Schartner, President of the Priceline Partner Network. "We believe that Priceline's broad array of travel services, which are also focused on delivering savings, will fit well with Grandparents.com's mission to provide savings to its members. We appreciate Grandparents.com's trust and confidence in Priceline to serve its members and website users and are honored to receive the first Grandparents.com Recommended® Award."About The Priceline Partner Network The Priceline Partner Network (PPN) http://www.pricelinepartnernetwork.com is the private-label distribution channel for priceline.com travel services. Working behind the scenes, PPN powers travel websites for a spectrum of affinity groups, airlines and hotel management firms and chains. PPN believes that it offers the most customizable private-label travel affiliate program on the market today. PPN's private-label services include hotels, flights, rental cars, flight & hotel packages, and priceline.com's famous Name Your Own Price® travel services for hotels, airline tickets and rental cars. About The Priceline Group The Priceline Group (Nasdaq: PCLN) is a leader in global online hotel reservations, with over 270,000 participating hotels worldwide. The Group is composed of four primary brands - Booking.com, priceline.com, Agoda.com and Rentalcars.com - and several ancillary brands. The Priceline Group provides online travel services in over 180 countries in Europe, North America, South America, the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East and Africa. Booking.com is the number one online hotel reservation service in the world, offering over 245,000 hotels (as of November 1, 2012), and is available in 41 languages. More recent hotel counts are available on the Booking.com website. Priceline.com gives leisure travelers multiple ways to save on their airline tickets, hotel rooms, rental cars, vacation packages and cruises. In addition to getting compelling published prices, travelers can take advantage of priceline.com's famous Name Your Own Price® service, which can deliver the lowest prices available, or the recently added Express DealsSM, where travelers can take advantage of hotel discounts without bidding. Agoda.com is an Asia-based online hotel reservation service that is available in 38 languages. Rentalcars.com is a multinational car hire service, offering its reservation services in over 6,000 locations. Customer support is provided in 40 languages. About Grandparents.com, Inc. Grandparents.com, Inc. (OTCBB: GPCM) is engaged with the largest and wealthiest demographic group in the U.S. – America's 100+ million grandparents, boomers and seniors who control 75% of the nation's personal wealth. As the # 2 website in the age 50+ segment of the population, and a social media and marketing company approaching 2 million registered members, Grandparents.com seeks to deliver a seamless experience to its audience across all digital platforms.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV