BEIJING, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ChinaEdu Corporation (NASDAQ: CEDU) ("ChinaEdu" or the "Company"), a leading online educational services provider in China, today announced that the Company had been honored with three prestigious education industry awards for 2012.
ChinaEdu was honored with the following three awards for 2012:
- Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK: 700) named ChinaEdu Corporation " China's Most Powerful Education Group" and named Ms. Julia Huang, executive Chairman of ChinaEdu, the "Star Leader of the Year in the Education Industry"
- Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK: 700) named ChinaEdu Corporation's 101 Online School as the "Most Famous Online Education Group in China"
- Sina (Nasdaq: SINA) named ChinaEdu Corporation's 101 Online School the "Most recognized Online Education Group in China"
Julia Huang, executive chairman of ChinaEdu commented, "We are honored to once again be recognized as a leader in our industry. Awards such as the ones given by Tencent and Sina are encouragement that we are on the right track in terms of providing interactive, fun and dynamic learning experiences that take advantage of available cutting edge technology, applications and social media. We are constantly looking for ways to use technology to improve our learner experience and deliver the greatest access to education. As we look to the year ahead, we are confident in our ability to drive organic growth in our online degree programs and further improve our 101 Online School as well as other non-degree programs. We thank Tencent and Sina for recognizing the importance of our business in the Chinese marketplace. "
About ChinaEduChinaEdu Corporation is an educational services provider in China, incorporated as an exempted limited liability company in the Cayman Islands. Established in 1999, the Company's primary business is to provide comprehensive services to the online degree programs of leading Chinese universities. These services include academic program development, technology services, enrollment marketing, student support services and finance operations. The Company's other lines of businesses include the operation of private primary and secondary schools, online interactive tutoring services and providing marketing, support for international and elite curriculum programs and online learning community for adult students. The Company believes it is the largest service provider to online degree programs in China in terms of the number of higher education institutions that are served and the number of student enrollments supported. The Company currently has entered into collaborative alliances with 12 universities, ranging from 10 to 50 years in length. The Company has also entered into technology agreements with 6 universities. Besides, ChinaEdu performs recruiting services for 22 universities through nationwide learning center network. For investor and media inquiries, please contact: Helen PlummerSenior Investor Relations CoordinatorChinaEdu CorporationPhone: +86 13911672124E-mail: email@example.com Jin YuInvestor Relations ManagerChinaEdu CorporationPhone: +86 15711096022E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE ChinaEdu Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV