With Valentine's Day Right Around The Corner, Shutterfly App Users Can Now Create Perfect Personalized Gifts In Minutes - Simply Choose A Photo And Then See An Instant Preview Of Your Photo On One Of The Shutterfly App's 30 Gifts. (Photo: Business Wire)
Shutterfly, the market leader in digital personalized photo products and services, has introduced its new Shutterfly iPhone Photo App. The completely-redesigned free app combines photo storage, viewing and photo gift creation all in one place, right from your phone, safely and securely. With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, Shutterfly App users can now create perfect personalized gifts in minutes – simply choose a photo and then see an instant preview of your photo on one of the Shutterfly app’s 30 gifts.
With Valentine's Day right around the corner, Shutterfly App users can now create perfect personalized gifts in minutes - simply choose a photo and then see an instant preview of your photo on one of the Shutterfly app's 30 gifts. (Photo: Business Wire)
“At Shutterfly, we understand the importance of celebrating life’s everyday moments, and we know mobile photography continues to be on the rise,” said Heather Maddan, Shutterfly’s chief storyteller. “Shutterfly’s new iPhone app will allow customers to take photos from their iPhones and easily share them with loved ones and create prints, photo gifts and lasting memories.”
According to InfoTrends, in 2013, mobile phone photos will approach nearly half of total images captured in the U.S. The release of the new Shutterfly App for iPhone reinforces Shutterfly's market leading position, helping consumers to be more creative with their photos and to preserve their memories.
New Shutterfly iPhone App Features Include:
- Instantly create more than 30 photo gifts with iPhone, Facebook, Instagram and Shutterfly photos.
- Quickly order prints with iPhone, Facebook, Instagram and Shutterfly photos including panorama prints that take advantage of Apple’s new iOS 6 panorama camera feature and square prints that match Instagram photo format.
- Upload and backup iPhone photos to Shutterfly accounts more easily. The simplified uploading process clearly marks uploaded photos and keeps tracks of where users are in the upload process.
- View your entire Shutterfly online picture collection right from your phone. Share your Shutterfly photos via email and/or post them to a Share site or Facebook.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts