SHELTON, Conn., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Schick® announced it will expand the Schick Hydro® franchise of razors today, with the launch of new Schick Hydro® 5 Disposables and Schick Hydro Silk® Disposables. Backed by the breakthrough technological innovations of the Schick Hydro® brand, the two newest additions to the Schick Hydro® family also hydrate the skin throughout each shave.
Introduced in 2010, the Schick Hydro® razor revolutionized the men's shaving category, offering first-of-its-kind technology designed to deliver smooth, refreshing shaves. Available in three- and five-blade options, Schick Hydro® utilizes technology including Skin Guards, a Flip Trimmer on the five-blade razor, an ergonomic handle and a Hydrating Gel Reservoir to provide a blast of hydration throughout each shave. In 2012 the Schick Hydro Power Select™, the only custom powered wet shave razor, became available on the market offering a major advancement in men's grooming with high-tech comfort control for each day's shave. The brand expanded with the launch of Schick Hydro Silk® for women, a razor built upon the advanced technology of the Schick Hydro® brand designed to provide an experience that goes beyond a close shave to incorporate skin care benefits. Thanks to proprietary Water Activated Moisturizing Serum, the Schick Hydro Silk® razor hydrates skin to help replenish moisture shaving can take away.
With the introduction of the Disposables line, Schick Hydro® and Schick Hydro Silk® continue to innovate in the category, providing men and women with more choices in the razor aisle. These disposable razors hydrate skin throughout each shave and help protect skin from irritation. Schick Hydro® 5 Disposables and Schick Hydro Silk® Disposables come with a money-back guarantee and provide a shave that feels like a brand new disposable each time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV