BUFFALO, N.Y., Jan. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Niagara Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:FNFG) announced today that it has launched its mobile banking application available for Smartphone users. The app is available on IPhone, Android and Blackberry, and allows users to access their accounts anywhere, any time.
"We are truly thrilled to roll out mobile banking at First Niagara. We have worked tirelessly to develop a service to exceed our customers' expectations," said First Niagara Retail Planning Director Jay Clark. "We live in a highly mobile world. People are mobile, and now their banking is as well. We at First Niagara are committed to meeting the evolving needs of our customers."
Features of the app include:
- Account Information: Account balance, transaction history
- Bill Pay: View and pay bills to existing payees, modify and cancel existing bills
- Internal Transfers: Transfer funds between First Niagara accounts
- Locations and customer service: Locate Branches/ATMs in and out of network; contact the Call Center for assistance
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Person to Person payments (mobile and online)
- Tablet application (iPad)
CONTACT: News Media: Oliver Hays Communications Manager (716) 819-5923 Oliver.firstname.lastname@example.org