ATLANTA, Jan. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cbeyond Inc. (Nasdaq:CBEY), the technology ally to small and mid-sized businesses, announced today that it will showcase its latest cloud computing solutions at ChannelVision Expo (CVx), collocated with ITEXPO East, January 30 - February 1, 2013, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Fla.
A silver sponsor of ChannelVision Expo, Cbeyond will highlight TotalCloud™ Data Center and TotalCloud™ Phone System, the company's customizable cloud computing services designed to help businesses improve processes and lower costs, at booth #1035.
ChannelVision Expo (CVx) was specifically designed to help channel players and wholesale service providers develop partnerships that cross traditional lines of business. CVx provides all players with opportunities to expand their service portfolios through new suppliers and new relationships with other types of services and equipment distributors. CVx attendees will gain perspective on how to adapt, what to sell and how to sell it within an ever-evolving communications ecosystem."TotalCloud channel partners can reach even deeper into their geographic markets and customer base to now offer small and medium sized companies a 'Customizable Cloud Experience', coupled with the same enterprise-class computing power and service level agreements available to larger companies," said Zane Long, vice president, Indirect Channel, Cbeyond. "We'll share details on how SMBs can unplug from inflexible IT environments and slip ahead of the competition." On Thursday January 31, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. industry veteran Jeff Uphues, vice president, Business Development and Cloud Solutions at Cbeyond, will deliver a presentation on "Lessons in Leadership: Your Transformation to a Cloud Focused Company" in the CVx Educational Theatre on the IT Expo show floor. On the same day, January 31, from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Uphues will also participate in the StartupCamp7 comms edition Judging Panel featuring a keynote from John Sculley, former President of Pepsi and CEO of Apple. Moderated by serial entrepreneur Gary Pudles, CEO of AnswerNet, fellow judges include:
- Craig Walker, CEO of Firespotter Labs (and creator of Google Voice), a telecom focused incubator that launched UberConference, Nosh, NoshList and Jotly since its founding in April 2011.
- Gerry Dehaven, senior partner, QAdvisors, a top merger and acquisition firm deeply rooted in technology, communications and business services.
- Michael Keeney with Symantec's Business Development Team for Latin America.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Helga Ojinmah (678) 370-2243 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV