Wind River®, a world leader in embedded and mobile software, today announced its partnership with Hyundai MOBIS, a leader in auto parts in Korea, for in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems.
IVI systems provide entertainment services and features such as movies, games and social networking, radio and CD play, as well as GPS, mobile connectivity, and external communication through in-vehicle devices and applications.
Wind River is providing Hyundai MOBIS a software platform for next-generation IVI systems designed to deliver an intelligent and innovative driving environment.
“Wind River is equipped with proven technologies based on its extensive expertise in embedded software and large-scale project execution experience for the automotive industry. Our ability to quickly address the demands of a rapidly changing market is one of the many compelling reasons that our customers choose Wind River,” said Georg Doll, general manager of automotive solutions at Wind River.Doll adds, “Wind River is able to handle the complicated matters of custom software development, integration and testing, which helps our customers focus on developing the breakthrough features that set their products apart from the competition.” About Wind River Wind River, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC), is a world leader in embedded and mobile software. Wind River has been pioneering computing inside embedded devices since 1981, and its technology is found in more than 1 billion products. Wind River is headquartered in Alameda, Calif., with offices in more than 20 countries. To learn more, visit Wind River at www.windriver.com or on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV