Kulicke & Soffa Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: KLIC), a global leader in the design and manufacture of semiconductor and LED assembly equipment, today announced a conference call is scheduled to discuss the Company’s first quarter fiscal 2013 financial results, and its business outlook on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 8:00am EST. Prior to the conference call, the Company will issue its first quarter fiscal 2013 results press release.
To access the conference call, interested parties may call +1-877-407-8037 or internationally +1-201-689-8037. A live webcast will also be available at www.kns.com/investors/events.
A replay will be available from approximately one hour after the completion of the call through February 5, 2013 by calling toll-free +1-877-660-6853 or internationally +1-201-612-7415 and using the replay ID number of 407421. A webcast replay will also be available at www.kns.com/investors/events.
About Kulicke & SoffaKulicke & Soffa (NASDAQ: KLIC) is a global leader in the design and manufacture of semiconductor and LED assembly equipment. As a pioneer in this industry, K&S has provided customers with market leading packaging solutions for decades. In recent years, K&S has expanded its product offerings through strategic acquisitions, adding wedge bonding and a broader range of expendable tools to its core ball bonding products. Combined with its extensive expertise in process technology, K&S is well positioned to help customers meet the challenges of assembling the next-generation semiconductor devices. ( www.kns.com)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV