Office Depot (NYSE: ODP) is hitting the slopes this January with its sponsorship activation at X Games Aspen 2013. The Company’s presence at X Games Aspen provides an opportunity to connect in-person with fans that will enjoy the new interactive features and design of the brand’s new concept stores that debuted in Fall 2012, and will continue to roll out nationwide this year.
Bringing Office Depot’s “ Depot Time” marketing campaign to life, the Company will showcase the stopwatch seen in the new TV ads throughout the slopes, including on the ESPN event schedule board and at the main entrance to the event.
To offer fans a first-hand look at the hottest new tech products, Office Depot will also host the Office Depot Recharge Lounge at the X Fest Deck near the base of Buttermilk Mountain. This lodge-inspired lounge features a recharge station for mobile devices, and the chance to try out the latest generation of tablets, PCs, headphones and more from brands like Monster, Samsung, and HP.
X Games fans will also have the chance to get up close and personal with action sport athletes Sage Kotsenburg, Jossi Wells and Spencer O’Brien, who will be at the Office Depot Recharge Lounge to sign autographs and take photos .
- Sage Kotsenburg, snowboarder
- Silver medal winner in Slopestyle at Winter X Games Aspen 2012
- Bronze medal winner in Snowboard Big Air at Winter X Games Aspen 2011
- Silver medal winner in Slopestyle at Winter X Games Europe 2010
- Jossi Wells, freestyle skier
- Overall World Champion in Slopestyle, Halfpipe and Big Air at the Association of Freeskiing Professionals 2010
- Bronze medal winner in the Big Air competition at Winter X Games Aspen 2012
- Silver medal winner in Superpipe at Winter X Games Aspen 2010
- Spencer O’Brien, snowboarder
- 2012 World Snowboarding Champion
- Silver medal winner in Slopestyle at Winter X Games Aspen 2011
- Bronze medal winner in Slopestyle at Winter X Games Aspen 2008
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV