Pitney Bowes recommends the following best practices for strategic planning around data and spending:
- Demonstrate the business value of every data project or exercise to senior executives.
- Focus spending on staffing with advanced analytics and reporting skills.
- Think about whether centralizing data, data management, and/or data analytics will help deliver business value.
- Create and nurture the discipline of repeating like data analytics exercises over time to measure changes in business results and client or consumer behavior over time.
About Pitney Bowes Software
Pitney Bowes Software provides multi-channel solutions that leverage data to create relevant dialogue between organizations and their customers. These solutions enable lifetime customer relationships by integrating data management, location intelligence, sophisticated predictive analytics, rules-based decision making and cross-channel customer interaction management to increase the value of every customer communication while also delivering operational efficiencies.
Pitney Bowes Software is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI), a customer communications management technology leader. For more information, please visit www.pb.com/software and www.pb.com.1 Gartner, Inc., Forecast Alert: IT Spending, Worldwide, 4Q12 Update, John-David Lovelock, January 2, 2013.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts