Reporting after the close on Thursday AT&T (T) ($33.44) -- is expected to earn 47 cents per share down from 48 cents estimate of last week. AT&T set a multi-year high at $38.58 on Sept. 21 and is below its 200-day SMA at $34.90. The daily chart is negative and the weekly chart is neutral with the five-week MMA at $34.13. The stock has a hold rating with my semiannual value level at $31.76 with a weekly risky level at $35.08.
Reporting after the close on Thursday Microsoft (MSFT) ($27.25) -- is expected to earn 75 cents per share. MSFT is well below its multi-year high at $32.95 set on March 16, 2012 and is below its 200-day SMA at $29.39. The daily chart is positive and the weekly chart is oversold with the five-week MMA at $27.19 and the 200-week SMA at $26.96. The stock has a buy rating with my weekly value level at $26.07 with a quarterly pivot at $27.26 and annual risky level at $27.92.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV