The ACTIVE Network, Inc. (NYSE:ACTV), the leaders in cloud-based Activity and Participant Management™ (APM) solutions, today announced that travel, hospitality, and meetings industry veteran, Rick Binford, CMP, will be joining its Business Solutions Group as Vice President, Strategic Marketplace Development. In this role, Binford will further ACTIVE Network’s commitment to deliver solutions and programs that help drive growth for suppliers and intermediaries and foster strategic partnerships with industry innovators to enable smart events for customers globally.
“ACTIVE Network’s Business Solutions Group is committed to adding value to our supplier and partner networks by expanding our team to include the best and brightest thought leaders in the industry,” said JR Sherman, SVP of Business Solutions at ACTIVE Network. “Rick not only has a passion for the business, but a proven track record of moving the industry forward. Having come from the partner side of the business, he clearly understands the needs and objectives of our partners, and we are excited to welcome him to our team.”
With over 20 years of executive sales, marketing, business development and leadership experience across multiple sectors of the meetings and events industry, Binford most recently served as President of the Event Management Services division at Experient, North America’s largest full-service event management services provider. Binford joined Experient in 1999 to design and build the Experient Sales Network (ESN), which under his leadership created over 350 new clients and generated more than $90 million in new sales for the company. As President, he served an instrumental role in positioning Experient for a sale of the company to Maritz Travel Company in April 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV