Exactech, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXAC), a developer and producer of bone and joint restoration products for hip, knee, shoulder, spine and biologic materials, announced today that it expects to report revenue for the fourth quarter of 2012 of $59.7 million, an increase of 13% compared to $53.1 million for the fourth quarter of 2011 which will result in full year unaudited revenues of $224.8 million, compared to $205.4 million for 2011, a 9% increase. For the full year 2012, U.S. sales increased 9% to $145.6 million and international sales increased 9% to $79.2 million. During the fourth quarter, U.S. sales grew 13% to $38.3 million and international sales increased 13% during the quarter to $21.5 million.
Full year sales by product segment were as follows:
2012 Full Year
• Knee implant revenue increased 2% to $81.6 million• Extremities implant revenue increased 30% to $52.1 million • Hip implant revenues increased 21% to $40.9 million • Biologic & spine segment revenues increased 1% to $24.5 million • Other revenue decreased to $25.7 million from $27.4 million in 2011 Fourth quarter sales by product segment were as follows: 4 th Quarter 2012 • Knee implant revenue increased 4% to $20.9 million • Extremities implant revenue increased 35% to $14.9 million • Hip implant revenues increased 12% to $10.4 million • Biologic & spine segment revenues increased 10% to $6.5 million • Other revenue increased 4% to $7.0 million from $6.6 million. Exactech will announce full results for the fourth quarter and year-end 2012 on Tuesday, February 26, 2013. The company will hold a conference call with CEO Dr. William Petty and key members of the management team on Wednesday, February 27 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern. Further details will be released at a later date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV