Disney also offered more than 35 percent growth in its stock price in the last 12 months, giving substantial return to its investors. Time Warner, on the other hand, lagged slightly, with 32% growth. However, the stock is currently in the bullish phase after attaining its new 52-week high. Warner is also looking to intensify its competition with Disney after forming its own animation unit. The company plans to release at least one movie each year. While it is too early to predict the financial results of this move, it looks like a step in the right direction.
- Time Warner Inc. Technical Analysis [ http://www.StockCall.com/TimeWarnerInc012213.pdf ]
StockCall.com is a financial website where investors can have easy, precise and comprehensive research and opinions on stocks making the headlines. Sign up today to talk to our financial analyst at http://www.stockcall.comSOURCE StockCall.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts